Monday, September 11, 2006

National Health Insurance

I know...I know...

It's probably heresy for a life and health insurance agent to advocate for some sort of national health insurance for all Americans....BUt I'm here to tell you...we need to do something.

How can middle income Americans afford to lay out 5,000 a year for health insurance for their families? Well, I've done it by driving very old cars into the ground, eating lots of beans, etc....

And you may say that's a valid choice. But it's a choice I can make. What about others who cannot even come up with the premium because they are already skimping on other things to survivie.

Plus we've already discussed the problems of people with high risk problems like diabetes, cancer, current pregnancy, etc. in getting any sort of insurance plan.

Here's a Link to a National Health Insurance Bill from John Conyers of Michigan.

...and until that day comes, go quote yourself some health insurance....

No comments: