Sunday, November 25, 2007

Saved Money On My Car Insurance. Really!

I really did save money on my car insurance by comparing auto insurance rates! After I bought a recent model car, my old car insurance company took the opportunity to increase my rates by about 40%. I had one accident in the last 6 months, but it was minor, and also the only accident in the last 10 years! I thought that was pretty unfair. Well anyway, as soon as I told them I had a newer car, they nailed me for a $60 a month increase!

I let it go at first. But then I called in to make a car payment and the finance company asked me if I'd like to get a car insurance quote from their partner. Well I had some time to I said I would, and boy I am glad I did! The rate they quoted -- for the same car insurance coverage - was half of my present quote, and even less than the old company charged me for my old car!

Instead of calling around, why not find a quick online form to compare car insurance?

Compare Car Insurance Rates the fast, safe, and free way!

No comments: