Wednesday, November 21, 2007

How I Saved 50% On My Car Insurance

You can hardly turn on the TV without seeing an ad to save money on car insurance, but I thought it was just hype. However, after I purchased a late model car my own insurance premiums doubled. I let it go, thinking that every car insurance company would charge me the same amount.

Then, when I called in to make my car payment, the customer service representative asked me if I'd like a car insurance quote. Since I had time, and I was a little curious, I said ok. So she turned me over to a car insurance agent from a different company than the one I had used for years.

I was shocked. This agent quoted me a rate that was HALF of what my old company charge me! If you are concerned that your old car insurance company is getting too greedy, maybe it's time for you to COMPARE INSURANCE QUOTES ONLINE with a fast, safe and FREE INTERNET INSURANCE QUOTE FORM!

No comments: