Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Extended Auto Warranties

One purchase I made along with my new car that I never had cause to regret was an extended auto warranty. Now, at the time, I got mine at the dealer. Now, I have found that you do not need to buy them at the dealership. In fact, extended auto warranties can cost much less if you buy them directly from the company because you are not paying dealer commissions.

Here are some benefits of an extended auto warranty!


Save thousands on costly repairs
0% interest-free financing
You choose the repair location
24 hour roadside assistance, rental benefits, extended towing benefits
We pay the repair bills, not you

You can imagine that car ac or major engine repair will make you happy that you've chosen to pay for a little protection up front!


Extended Car Warranty Direct


Cheaper Extended Car Warranties with more information!

No comments: