Saturday, October 07, 2006

Buy Your Own Health Insurance - Roll Your Own LOL

Sorry about the title. I must have had a flashback to my youth in Austin, Tx. Those days are gone... Big Sigh.

However I found an interesting article about buying health isnurance online at MSN Money. This article apparently came from Kiplinger's Personal Finance Magazine and is making it's way all around the internet to your own little neighborhood blog. :)

The CNN Article Link is here.

To summarize, the advice they give is to check out prices and quotes on the net. That's advice I've been giving the whole time. It goes on to tell consumers to check out their state risk pool, and then to visit with a local insurance agent who is familiar with different companies and can help you find the best option. Bingo. I think that's great advice!

If you're in Texas, you can find a lot of local information on my website - I have links to direct insurance companies, local agent finders, the state risk pool, etc.

My website is http://www.247quoteus.com
If you don't want to be tortured by an insurance agent, you can even find a link to Assurant and United Health Care Direct, so you can pick out plan options and find quotes - sort of like a menu in a cafeteria. That's only for Texas Health Insurance.


Outside of Texas, I can still provide FREE INSURANCE QUOTES, AND A NATIONAL INSURANCE AGENT FINDER SERVICE.... also quick google for your own state should set you up pretty quickly! I cannot tell you which insurance company is right for you because I don't know anything about you. For health isurance, I would need to know your age, general health condition, which zip code you live in, your coverage preferences, and maybe even your general credit status! If I knew that, I could help you pretty well.

That's why a lot of free insurance quote services as you for information. They need to have some information to give you an accurate quote. You can find those services for nationwide coverage on my website.

No comments: